Release date: November 15th 2023.
Release type: Minor release containing changes to features, and bug-fixes.
In this update we have introduced small UI/UX improvements in various modules, some of which are based on suggestions by end-users.
Training & Game
Following additions have been made with current release:
- New aims were added for Referee training sessions. Speed Sessions has been replaced with Speed Sessions – General. Speed Sessions – Long Sprint and Speed Sessions – Short Sprint were added.
- New aims were added for Referee training sessions. Strengthening Program has been replaced with Strengthening Program – General. Strengthening Program – Lower Body and Strengthening Program – Upper Body were added.
- New aims were added for Referee training session. Match Warm-up has been added.
- On Training Quality Reports, the interpretation lists will now link to the training, match and rest sessions in edit-mode instead of view-mode.
- On Weekly Schedule, the training, match and rest sessions will now be linked in edit- instead of view-mode.
- When importing data from Catapult Openfield, users can now choose to have new group training sessions created automatically instead of linking to existing sessions.
Following bugs were discovered and fixed with the current release:
- A combination of old Polar Flow AccessLink imports and new Polar Flow OAuth imports on the same training session could cause problems in some cases.
- STATSports Apex series imports will now import once every 24 hours.
- Labels on Heart Rate and Speed charts would only show timestamps instead of BPM and KM/H values for some EPTS providers.
- TCX Files could be incorrectly labeled as having only HRM data in some cases.
- Weekly Schedule could show incorrect duration for matches without EPTS data in some cases.
- RPE-scales could be missing labels in some cases.
- Evaluations on Training Quality Reports could filter out new lines in some cases, causing text to become a single dense block.
Following additions have been made with the current release: